Summary: Retsuko works in the accounting department of a big Japanese company. This show follows her dealing with work problems and human relations issues.
- I did immediately want to rewatch the whole show after I finished and I want another season ASAP.
- It’s hilarious and relatable.
- Retsuko’s metal songs are hilarious.
- I also liked the contrast with her pop duet in one of the episodes.
- The animation is crisp and clean. Not completely unique but it stands out from the crowd.
The less good:
- It’s not that deep.
- Not as much closure.
Closing thoughts: If you’re in the mood for something contemporary with humor about adult problems, give this a try. I really enjoyed watching it.